Cameron Crescent Hamilton ML3 6NTSold £84,000
***SOLD in 5 DAYS***
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 2 bedroom upper cottage flat for sale in the popular area of Chantinghall, Hamilton. This home is tastefully decorated throughout and benefits from a modern kitchen and stylish shower room.
Enjoying a central location close to local schools, shops, bars, restaurants and Hamilton West train station this home benefits from a quiet position on the street with views of the park.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
- Front facing lounge with uninterrupted views.
- Ample parking (as no houses opposite).
- Private entrance and large back garden.
- We are just a 5 min walk to Hamilton West train station and local bars and restaurants.
- Quiet location with friendly neighbours.
Entrance to the property is via a double glazed door into an entrance vestibule with stairs to the hall.
Large bright lounge with a large window to the front garden and access to the kitchen.
Modern Scandinavian style kitchen with complementary white worktop and laminate floor which flows from the lounge. There is space for a dining table in the corner of the room.
Large double bedroom with built-in storage and a large window with views to the front.
Large double bedroom with built-in storage.
Modern and stylish shower room.
The side of the property has a grass area which flows to the rear with wooden bin stores.
The rear of the property has a landscaped garden with patio and lawn and fencing to the perimeter. This garden is perfectly positioned to get the sun all day
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
If you are looking for an estate agent Hamilton get in touch today!
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath