Cameron Crescent Hamilton ML3 6NTSold £82,000
***SOLD in 9 DAYS***
Welcome to Cameron Crescent. Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 2 bedroom first floor flat. Located in the popular area of Chantinghall Hamilton, with easy access to the motorway and train stations the flat has a modern finish throughout.
Perfect for first-time buyers, somebody looking to downsize or as an investment property, this flat is close to all motorway and transport links including Hamilton West train station only 5mins walk away.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. The lounge is an excellent size offering space to relax and enjoy a meal.
2. The location is great with only a five-minute walk to Hamilton West train station and a great pub!
3. Quiet street with brilliant neighbors.
4. Off street parking at the side of the property.
5. Two good size double bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes.
Entrance to the property is via a double glazed door at the side of the building. Once in the flat, there is a small ground floor landing wooden floor and a carpeted stairway.
A bright space with a large window letting in light with views of the street and wooden flooring which flows through to each bedroom. The room easily accommodates 2 sofas and a small dining table
Modern and bright kitchen with recently renewed cabinet doors. All appliances are included.
Large double bedroom, beautifully decorated with mirrored wardrobes (included in the sale) and built-in storage.
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes (included in the sale).
Fully tiled modern bathroom with electric shower.
The property has a large loft which is excellent for storage but also offers the chance to extend.
The property benefits from a large back garden and driveway to the side.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourite`s are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed priced online estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £650 inc VAT.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath