Cameron Crescent, Hamilton
Offers Over £75,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 2 bedroom upper cottage flat for sale in the popular area of Chantinghall, Hamilton. This home is tastefully decorated throughout and benefits from a quiet position on the street.
Enjoying a central location close to local schools, shops, bars, restaurants and Hamilton West train station this home will ideally suit a first-time buyer or someone downsizing.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. It`s a safe and secure place to stay with great neighbours.
3. We get the sun in the garden all day and into the night.
4. Easy and cheap to keep.
5. Within walking distance for everything.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into an entrance vestibule with stairs to the glazed door and then into the hall.
Generous and bright lounge with views to the front and access to the second bedroom.
Wood effect kitchen units with complementary worktop and laminate floor.
Large double bedroom with built-in storage.
Double bedroom with views to the rear garden.
Modern stylish shower room with electric shower.
The side of the property has a path to the rear.
The rear of the property has lawn, shed and fencing to the perimeter.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
If you are looking for an estate agent Hamilton get in touch today!
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.