Cassels Street Motherwell ML1 1DTUnder Offer
Upload Abode is delighted to present this generous 2 bed ground floor flat for sale in a central area of Motherwell. This home benefits from a fantastic back garden and recently modernised kitchen and bathroom.
This beautiful home is tastefully decorated throughout and in walk-in condition.
Five things the owners love about their home:
- Close to two schools and train station.
- Lovely big garden with decking.
- Recently renovated bathroom and kitchen.
- Close to Motherwell shopping centre.
- Sun shines all afternoon in the back garden.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into the hall which has access to all rooms as well as storage and wooden flooring that flows into the lounge.
A bright room that benefits from lots of natural light from the large window and large storage cupboard.
Recently modernised fitted kitchen with white gloss units and complementary grey worktop and flooring.
Large double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Large double bedroom with ample space for two single beds and wardrobes.
Modern bathroom with wet wall finish and mains shower above the bath.
The front of the property benefits from a path to the front door.
The rear of the property has a patio, raised decking area, large lawn, shed and fencing to the perimeter.
Please click the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath