Cowie Place, Wishaw
Offers Over £82,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this unique 1 bedroom flat spread over 3 floors and located in a sought after former Craigneuk Public School building. Converted in 2007 this gorgeous red sandstone building retains a number of traditional features.
On arrival to this property you find allocated parking bays and a secure entrance system. On entering the property it offers a mixture of stunning traditional features and modern finishes.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The `wow` factor of the property is amazing. Lots of friends and family comment on it.
2. The architecture and design of the building is stunning.
3. It`s a safe and quiet location.
4. This property is separated from neighbours within the building.
5. The unique layout and windows are gorgeous.
Entrance to the building is via a secure entry door with a communal hall leading to the entrance to the property on the ground floor. On entering the flat there is a storage cupboard, feature staircase and kitchen.
White shaker style kitchen units, complementary worktop and window providing natural light.
Bright, spacious lounge with stunning large feature windows.
Situated on the 2nd floor this large double bedroom provides ample space for large wardrobes and benefits from additional storage on the landing.
Modern fully tiled white bathroom with mains shower over the bath.
Allocated parking bays and well maintained grounds.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Wishaw is a town in North Lanarkshire approximately 15 miles from Glasgow. There are a number of train stations within a short distance including Wishaw, Shieldmuir, Clelland, Hartwood and Shotts. Wishaw is located close to the A71 with access to Livingston and Edinburgh.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Morningside has its own primary schools and 2 secondaries within 2 miles.
Wishaw benefits from a main hospital in the area and a number of good sporting fields and golf course.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Wishaw
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.