Cranston Avenue, Airdrie
Offers Over £165,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 3 bedroom, end-terrace town house located in a popular family estate in Airdrie. Tastefully decorated and finished to a high standard this property is in walk-in condition with a stunning master suite on the top floor.
This home has the added benefit of being next to a main cycle path situated close to the local primary school.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. Our garden for hosting parties and our daughter playing in the sun
2. Large Master bedroom and it`s walk in wardrobe
3. Spacious and bright rooms
4. Walking distance to train station for travel to both Glasgow and Edinburgh
5. Private living room at the back of the house away from traffic and street noise
Entrance to the property is through a glazed wooden door into the tiled hall with access to the kitchen/dining room, lounge, WC and stairs to the first and second floors.
Located to the rear of the property, this bright neutral space is enhanced with oak wooden flooring and an abundance of natural light through the French doors. These lead into the large decking area in the extensive back garden.
Situated at the front of the house, the modern white gloss kitchen units are complemented by white tiles, a contrasting wooden worktop and natural floor tiles which seamlessly flow through from the hallway. There is ample space to accommodate a family dining table.
Beautifully tiled room, under the stairs with white vanity and chrome towel rail.
Master bedroom and en-suite:
Large bright double bedroom located on the second floor with carpeted flooring, built-in mirrored wardrobes leading to a walk-in closet and access to the en-suite shower room.
Double bedroom on the second floor comprising of carpeted flooring, mirrored wardrobes and views to the rear of the house.
Single bedroom on the same floor consisting of carpeted flooring, and views to the front of the house.
Situated on the first floor, the bathroom is part tiled with a modern white bathroom suite.
The front of the property has a large monoblock driveway and a side path to the back garden.
The rear of the property has an extensive artificially landscaped lawn with large decking area and outbuildings with fencing to the perimeter.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Airdrie
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.