Cromarty Road, Airdrie
Offers Over £250,000
Upload Abode is thrilled to present this seldom available and stunningly unique 5 bedroom detached family home. Located within Cairnhill and falling within the catchment area of All Saints and Rochsolloch primaries, this fantastic property will appeal to a growing family.
Extended and recently modernised this stylish family home offers flexible living and enjoys an enviable raised plot on the estate.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. The position within the estate is set back amongst the trees and greenery from the main road which gives us extra privacy and a beautiful outlook.
2. It`s position within Cairnhill area with woodland walks, great schools and good transport links.
3. We absolutely love our large kitchen diner for an entertaining family space.
4. Great neighbours and a brilliant community spirit in the estate so much that we felt welcomed from the minute we moved in.
5. The back garden gets the sun in the afternoon/evenings which is perfect for chilling outside or having a BBQ.
Entrance to the property is via a white UPVC door with glazed sidelights leading into a generously sized entrance hall with stunning wooden flooring that flows seamlessly to the lounge, study, open plan dining/kitchen, conservatory, utility and WC.
Spacious room with large window, modern decoration and stunning feature fire place.
Located to the left of the entrance hall, this room offers flexible space to escape from daily routines and could easily be converted to a ground floor bedroom.
Generous open plan dining room with space for large dining table and offers access to the kitchen and conservatory.
Modern grey shaker style kitchen units with contrasting solid wood worktop, complimented with an island, seven ring gas hob and a Belfast sink.
The shaker units continue from the kitchen into the utility room with space for a washing and drying machine, panelled wall and access to the WC.
Contrasting decor and well utilised area.
Bright spacious area, perfect for entertaining guests.
Master bedroom with en-suite:
Stylish and spacious double bedroom with carpeted flooring, large window and a beautifully decorated contrasting en-suite with built-in shower unit.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes offering views to the front.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and views to the rear of the property.
Large single bedroom currently used as a dressing room with carpeted flooring and built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Single bedroom currently used as a music room offering views to the front of the property.
Modern, neutral tiled bathroom with white three piece suite, complimentary vanity and shower over bath.
The property is situated in an enviable elevated secluded location
The back garden has a paved patio area with a well-kept lawn and fencing to the perimeter. The garden offers an abundance of space to entertain. A monoblock drive and garage offers is accessed from the rear of the property
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home Airdrie:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.