Dalziel Crescent, Cambuslang
Offers Over £145,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom semi detached house in a popular residential area of Cambuslang. This home is tastefully presented throughout and boasts excellent access for train links to Glasgow City Centre and easy reach of the motorway network.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. Fantastic neighbours - really nice and friendly.
2. Love the open plan kitchen/ dining room, great for family get togethers.
3. Close to shops and local amenities.
4.Great location for getting to M8 and M74.
5.The area is very quiet.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door with access to the W.C and lounge.
Beautifully decorated bright lounge with feature fireplace and elegant internal doors.
This impressive space has a modern kitchen to the back with high gloss kitchen units and complementary dark work top. The front of the room provides space for a family dining table and has patio doors providing lots of natural light and access to the back garden.
Double bedroom with en suite.
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes.
Single bedroom with mirrored wardrobes.
Part tiled bathroom with 3 piece white suite and contrasting floor tiles.
The front of the property has a driveway.
The low maintenance back garden has a mixture of paved patio and lawn.
Why choose Upload Abode – Estate Agent Cambuslang
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed priced online estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.