Dalziel Place Airdrie ML6 9GDOffers Over £169,950
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 4 bedroom town house which is located in a popular and central estate in Airdrie. Tastefully decorated and finished to a high standard this property is in walk-in condition.
This home has the added benefit of an integral garage and is situated close to local schools and shops.
Five things the current owner loves about his home:
- The kitchen dining room – great living space and perfect for a family.
- The proximity to the school.
- Short walk to the train station, Tesco and town centre.
- Lovely quiet cul-de-sac, estate and neighbours.
- Light and bright rooms with big windows.
Entrance to the property is through a glazed wooden door into the hall with access to the utility room, fourth bedroom, storage, garage and WC.
Bright neutral space on the first floor with Juliet balcony offering views of the street.
Situated on the first floor, the modern white kitchen units are complemented by a black worktop and light grey oak flooring. Two floor to ceiling windows offer natural light and views of the garden with ample space to accommodate a sofa and dining table.
Master bedroom and en-suite:
Double bedroom on the second floor with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes on the second floor.
Single bedroom on the second floor.
Single bedroom on the ground floor currently used as a gym/toy room. This space offers flexibility with French doors to the garden.
Utility/laundry room with access to the back garden
Situated on the second floor, the bathroom is part tiled with a modern white bathroom suite and electric shower.
The front of the property has a monoblock driveway and access to the integral garage and a side path to the back garden.
The rear of the property has a landscaped lawn with patio and fencing to the perimeter.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Airdrie
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces