Durisdeer Drive, Hamilton
Offers Over £123,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this delightful 3 bedroom semi-detached house in a popular area of High Earnock, Hamilton. This home benefits from a recent renovation and is beautifully decorated throughout.
This property features an external garage and private garden to the rear.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. Recently renovated.
2. Our neighbours are really friendly.
3. Close to the local woods for nice walks.
4. Great views over Hamilton.
5. Private garden to rear of house, ideal for sitting in on a nice night.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door leading into a small entrance vestibule.
Bright and beautifully decorated with exposed feature staircase, the open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen giving a spacious feel to the full ground floor.
Contemporary handleless kitchen units with complimentary worktops and space for a large dining table.
Large double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Double bedroom with built-in storage.
Single bedroom currently used as a play room.
Modern fully tiled white bathroom with shower over the bath.
The front of the property has a driveway and garage to the side.
The rear has a spacious and private garden with lawn and decorative chips.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and Bar West for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.