Fairhill Place, Hamilton
Offers Over £115,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached home. This home is tastefully decorated throughout and enjoys a central location in Earnock, Hamilton and is close to local schools and shops.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The rooms are generously sized.
2. I have lovely neighbours.
3. The driveway is a good size.
4. I love my recently refurbished bathroom.
5. My garden is nice and private.
Entrance to the property is via a white UPVC door where beautiful herringbone effect flooring covers the hallway.
Bright and spacious lounge with large window and a feature alcove.
Kitchen/ Dining room:
Generously sized with shaker style kitchen units, complementary worktop, brick effect splashback and space for a sizeable dining table.
Large double bedroom with built-in storage.
Large double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Currently used as an office, the double bedroom has a built-in storage cupboard.
Located on the ground floor, the contemporary bathroom is fully tiled and features a waterfall shower over the bath.
Large monoblocked driveway to the side of the property.
The rear of the property has a large garden with a monoblocked patio area and fencing to the perimeter.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.