Glamis Crescent, High Blantyre
Offers Over £190,000
Upload Abode is excited to present this attractive 3 bed detached home, set within the popular area of West Craigs, High Blantyre. This home benefits from an integral garage, well maintained garden and beautiful decoration and is in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. West Craigs neighbourhood is so friendly and the local FaceBook group so helpful.
2. Views from the living room and front bedrooms over to the campsie hills on a clear day.
3. Secure back garden that is easy to maintain.
4. Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms giving plenty of storage.
5. Transport links, within easy access of train stations and motorways.
Entrance to the property is via a wood effect UPVC door and into the hall with laminate flooring, providing access to the open plan lounge/dining area and kitchen. There is also a utility room and modern WC.
Bright lounge with neutral decoration, carpeted flooring and window to the front. The lounge offers a seamless flow to the generous sized dining area which is complemented with patio doors allowing access to the back garden.
Spacious area with lots of natural light due to the French doors and window. The kitchen has integrated appliances with mahogany shaker style units and contrasting tiles and worktop.
Compact area with room for appliances and cupboard storage.
Modern and stylish WC.
Master bedroom with en-suite:
Large, well proportioned double bedroom, tastefully decorated with with two sets of built-in wardrobes and access to an immaculate modern en-suite shower room.
Bright and spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Attractive single bedroom with built-in wardrobes. The room is currently being utilised as a study/sitting room.
Large, pristine family bathroom with white 3 piece suite and vanity ,complimented with a separate shower enclosure and contrasting wall and floor tiles,
The property is located on a generous corner plot, has a well presented lawn and a monoblock driveway leading to the integral garage.
The back garden is well maintained and benefits from having a paved patio with stairs to the lawn and perimeter wall and fencing.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in High Blantyre:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.