Hawthorn Drive Motherwell ML1 4ERSold
***SOLD IN 3 DAYS***
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom ground floor flat, located in a popular area of Motherwell. With easy access to the motorway, travel routes, shops and supermarkets, this flat is in walk-in condition.
Perfect for first-time buyers, someone who would like to downsize or as an investment property, this flat benefits from a back door leading to a secure and private garden and modern kitchen.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
- Bright and spacious.
- Close to amenities and train station.
- South facing private garden, great sun trap in the summer.
- Modern kitchen with lots of storage.
- 3 large bedrooms.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into small entrance vestibule. An internal glass door leads into the bright and spacious hall with laminate flooring that flows to the lounge and bedrooms.
Double glass doors lead into the large lounge with fireplace and access to the kitchen.
Modern white kitchen with lots of cabinet space and access to the private back garden.
Large double bedroom.
Double bedroom with storage.
Wet room with electric shower.
Lawn and paved path to the front of the house.
The back garden has a paved area with lawn and fencing to the perimeter.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations at Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Speed of sale – Our average sale time in 2017 was only 16 days.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath