Hepburn Hill Hamilton ML3 8AUSold £125,000
***SOLD in 4 days***
Welcome to Hepburn Hill. Upload Abode is delighted to present this stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached home for sale in a popular central area of Meikle Earnock, Hamilton.
With close access to local transport, shops and bars, this beautiful family home is tastefully decorated throughout and in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
- Massive bathroom with huge bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Good size, private garden with excellent views over Hamilton.
- Quiet area with nice neighbours.
- Great storage throughout the house.
- Adaptable space with lots of potential for extension.
Entrance to the property is via a double glazed door leading to a bright entrance hall with access to the downstairs w/c and double doors leading to the lounge.
A bright room that benefits from double aspect windows with the lounge area to the front and dining area to the rear.
A stylish kitchen with laminate flooring and space for a breakfast table to accommodate 4 people.
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes.
Bright double bedroom with views across Hamilton.
Single bedroom with built-in storage.
Stunning modern, bright and fully tiled bathroom with separate bath and shower cubical.
The front of the property benefits from a raised position on the street. There is a fence to the perimeter and a small lawn with a monoblock path to the front door. There is access to the rear of the building via a path to the side of the house.
The rear of the property has monoblock, a large lawn and decking to the rear which is perfect to entertain and enjoy views over Hamilton.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourite`s are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
If you are looking for an estate agent Hamilton get in touch today!
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath