Holmswood Avenue Blantyre G72 9ELSold
***SOLD in 3days***
Welcome to Holmswood Avenue. Upload Abode is delighted to present this excellent 3 bedroom mid terrace home in a popular central area of Blantyre.
Close to shops, schools and within 5 minutes walk to Blantyre train station this property has been renovated to a high standard throughout and is in truly move-in condition.
Five things we love about this home:
1. Transport links are great. Walking distance to the train station and easy access to all the motorways.
2. Close walk to the Parkville bar and restaurant which is great for a family meal.
3. Great neighbours that have lived on the street for years.
4. The loft space is amazing and gives us flexible living.
5. All 3 bedrooms have great space.
Entrance to the property is through a double glazed door leading to a small hall.
A bright space beautifully decorated with a large window letting in natural light. This large room benefits from a stone fireplace with double doors leading through to the kitchen.
Modern kitchen with room for a small dining table and access to the back garden
Large double bedroom beautifully decorated with 2 windows letting in lots of natural light.
Double bedroom with built-in storage.
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes.
Recently renovated modern bathroom room with mains and electric shower above the bath.
Large loft space currently used for storage.
The front of the property is fenced with a double car driveway and path access through the close to the back garden. The back garden has a secure gate and is split into 2 areas with a decked area to entertain and grassed area to the rear. It has 2 huts providing outside storage.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has an excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode – Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Speed of sale – Our average sale time in 2017 was only 16 days
- 3 bed
- 1 bath