Holyrood Street Hamilton ML3 0NGSold £60,000
Welcome to Holyrood Street. Upload Abode is delighted to present this excellent 2 bedroom first floor flat, located in a popular central area of Burnbank, Hamilton. This flat benefits from new double glazing as well as modern decor.
Perfect for first-time buyers, someone who would like to downsize or as an investment property, this flat is just a short walk to Hamilton West Train station and supermarkets. Decorated beautifully throughout this home is in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
- All the rooms are really spacious.
- It’s a nice quiet residential street.
- Close to bus routes, train station and motorways.
- Really central for shops, bars, restaurants.
- Brand new double glazing windows in all rooms and new front door.
Entrance to the building is via a secure entrance system with well kept communal areas behind the entry door. Once in the flat, the small hall leads to all rooms and had a large storage cupboard that runs the full length of the back bedroom.
A spacious living room with a grey laminate flooring and a large window making it a bright and airy room. There is also space for a dining table which makes the room perfect for entertaining or spending time with family.
Modern white kitchen with grey worktop and lots of cabinet space.
Large double bedroom with grey carpet.
Double bedroom with grey carpet.
Modern white bathroom suite with electric shower above the bath and stylish grey tiles.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourite`s are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
If you are looking for an estate agent Hamilton get in touch today!
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath