Hoy Gardens, Motherwell
Offers Over £166,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 4 bedroom semi detached townhouse within a sought after estate in Ravenscraig, Motherwell. This house offers flexible living across 3 floors as well as 3 bathrooms.
Tastefully decorated and in truly walk in condition this house is ideally located for commuters.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. Private garden which is great for entertaining in the summer.
2. Spacious rooms on all 3 floors.
3. Lovely neighbours on a great street.
4. Great location in an ever-expanding and sought after area.
5. Excellent storage space throughout the property.
Entrance to the property is through a wooden door into the entrance vestibule with storage, stairs to the first floor and quality carpet that flows throughout the house.
The lounge is located on the first floor and benefits from lots of natural light from the Juliette balcony and window. This large space offers ample space for lounge and dining furniture and is neutrally decorated.
Located on the first floor, the modern fitted kitchen has wood effect cabinets, complementary black worktop and space for a small breakfast table and American fridge freezer.
Master bedroom with ensuite:
The large master bedroom is on the third floor and benefits from built-in wardrobes and a modern ensuite shower room.
Single bedroom on the third floor.
Part tiled family bathroom with white bathroom suite.
Bedroom 3 with ensuite:
Currently used as a playroom this double bedroom is located on the ground floor with a Jack and Jill ensuite.
Currently used as a second lounge, this double bedroom is located on the ground floor with French doors to the back garden.
Useful room for the washing machine, additional cabinet space and access to the back garden.
The front of the property has a lawn with path to the front door. There is off road parking to the side.
The rear of the property has a paved patio with a garden shed, lawn, raised decking area and fencing to the perimeter.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.