John Ogilvie Crescent Hamilton ML3 9GDOffers Over £134,950
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached home for sale in a popular estate in Burbank, Hamilton.
This home is tastefully decorated throughout, benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom and is in truly walk-in condition. Close to local schools, shops and transport links this home benefits from a quiet position on the estate with no through traffic.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
- Quiet street with no through traffic.
- Great neighbours in a brilliant estate.
- We love the bright modern kitchen.
- The bathroom is perfect for relaxing in at the end of a long day at work.
- Having the downstairs w/c is great when you are entertaining family and friends.
Entrance to the property is via a double glazed door into the lounge.
Large bright lounge with storage under the stairs and window to the front garden. Grey carpet flooring flows throughout the house.
Modern white kitchen with complementary grey worktop and laminate floor, space for a dining table or sofa and access to the back garden via French doors.
Large WC with room for additional storage.
Double bedroom with built-in storage and two windows with views to the front.
Modern bathroom with shower above bath.
The front and side of the property is monoblock which offers room for several cars.
The rear of the property has a landscaped garden with patio and lawn and fencing to the perimeter. This garden is perfect for entertaining in the summer.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
If you are looking for an estate agent Hamilton get in touch today!
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath