Kingsbridge Drive Rutherglen G73 2BNOffers Over £85,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom first floor flat located in a popular central area nestled between Kings Park and Rutherglen, Glasgow.
- I love the recently installed bathroom and how all the recent upgrades have transformed the property.
- The property is just 5 minutes from Hampden Park in the heart of the Southside.
- It’s a great street with fantastic neighbours, a nice mix of young families and long established residents.
- There are fantastic transport links, train, bus and taxi are all easily accessible.
- The property has close access to the motorway for commuting to work.
Entrance to the property is via double glazed doors then stairs to the hallway.
Large bright lounge with light grey oak flooring and access to the kitchen and third bedroom.
Wooden shaker stylish kitchen with complimentary black worktop and space for appliances.
Generous double bedroom with a bay window letting in natural light and built-in storage.
Double bedroom with built-in storage.
Single bedroom with direct access to the lounge, this could also be used as a dining room.
Modern white bathroom suite with grey wetwall and mains powered shower above the bath.
The property benefits from a shared driveway to the side with access to the wooden garage and lawn behind.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Glasgow
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed priced online estate agent and offer a fantastic service for a clear and fair price.
Upload Abode – Estate Agents Rutherglen, Glasgow
- 3 bed
- 1 bath