Kirkwall Avenue, Blantyre
Offers Over £135,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this charming 3 bed semi detached villa situated in the desirable Priory Bridge district of Blantyre. Perfectly located for local amenities, travel links and supermarkets.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. House is close to shops and not too far from major transport routes.
2. Quiet street.
3. Back garden gets the sun all day.
4. Driveway can hold 4 cars.
5. Spacious and bright rooms with large windows.
Entrance to the property is via a glazed porch leading into a vestibule with access to the lounge.
Large, bright space with a generous window to the front and French doors leading to the dining room.
Generously sized dining room with space for large dining table and arched entrance leading to the kitchen.
Oak kitchen units with a black contrasting worktop, black splashback and slate effect floor tiles.
Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Large double bedroom with built- in storage.
Double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Fully tiled with white three piece bathroom suite and electric shower over bath.
The front of the property has a small lawn and a monoblock driveway leading to a garage.
The rear has a decked area with chipped stones.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode – Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.