Lanark Road, Auchenheath ML11 9UU
Offers Over £200,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this impressive 3 bedroom detached home in Auchenheath, Lanark. Recently built, this home offers a modern finish including triple glazing, a contemporary kitchen and bathrooms, spacious rooms and a walk-in wardrobe.
The property is situated close to local shops and schools.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. There was a Post Office previously situated on this plot and unfortunately it went on fire. My plan was to renovate the original building, however, it was too badly damaged to allow me to do so. I did, however, keep the old post office sign which you will see featured on the office wall.
2. Wood burning fire in the lounge, and triple glazing throughout makes the house lovely and cosy in the winter.
3. Spacious rooms throughout.
4. Sun trap in the back garden, ideal for a BBQ.
5. Idyllic views a stones throw away at Blackhill Viewpoint.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into the vestibule where quality grey carpets flows throughout the hall and into the bedrooms. There is a modern wc and under stair storage.
Large beautifully decorated lounge with wood burning fire, oak flooring and space for a corner sofa and chairs.
High quality modern grey gloss kitchen with integrated appliances, stone effect worktop and complimentary grey oak wooden flooring. This open plan room leads to a family dining area with French doors to the garden and access to the utility.
Master bedroom and en-suite:
Large double bedroom on the first floor with views to the front and a door leading to the walk-in wardrobe and stylish en-suite.
Large double bedroom on the first floor.
Double bedroom on the ground floor currently used as a home office.
Located on the first floor this generous bathroom has a separate shower cubicle and bath.
The front of the property boasts a wall to the perimeter with gravel that flows around the house.
To the rear, French doors lead out from the house, there is a large garage and shed to the side with parking area to accommodate a number of cars.
Please click the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
More information about this area:
6 mins from junction 9 of the m74
5 mins from Kirkmuirhill & Blackwood
9 mins from Lesmahagow
12 mins from Larkhall & Stonehouse
22 mins from Hamilton
35 mins from Glasgow
Park and ride into Glasgow from Larkhall or Chatelherault train stations.
Blackwood Primary School is 5 minutes away.
Various fuel stations and Tesco within 5-7 minutes drive.
Bus stop close by.
Why choose Upload Abode - Estate Agents Lanark
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Speed of sale - Our average sale time is only 17 days.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.