Lanark Road, Carluke
Upload Abode is delighted to present this charming 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow located in a central area of Carluke. This gorgeous home benefits from large rooms, a bright conservatory, well-maintained gardens and the opportunity to extend into the large loft space.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The "feel" of the place - the spacious rooms are nicely proportioned and solid. The layout just flows, and it feels such a nice welcoming home.
2. Lovely garden views from a large but very cosy conservatory - a great place to chill all year round and this is our favourite part of the house.
3. For any new owner, the first year of the garden will be full of pleasant surprises as all the different colours come into bloom throughout the year with little or no maintenance. A relaxing patio area catches the sun until late in the evening.
4. There are several great cupboards and a cavernous floored loft, giving wonderful storage space.
5. Built opposite a green belt area with a Tesco`s close by, the bungalow is in a good location. Bus services to local towns and Glasgow are only two minutes` walk. The town centre and local amenities such as Prego`s restaurant, Aldi`s, the railway station etc are all within 15 minutes` walk.
Entrance to the property is via UPVC glazed door into a small porch. A glazed door welcomes you into the entrance hall with access to all rooms.
Large bright space with high ceilings, bay window and a feature fireplace. There is considerable space to accommodate lounge furniture and large dining table. The dining area was previously the 3rd bedroom and the wall could easily be replaced to offer this again.
The contemporary white shaker style units are complemented by wood effect worktops and tiled splashback.
Large second living space with views of the garden and French doors leading out.
Double bedroom with large bay window, feature wallpaper and ample space for bedroom furniture.
Double bedroom with views to the rear of the property
Fully tiled family bathroom with electric shower above the bath.
A vast loft space that offers a potential buyer the opportunity to add additional rooms.
The front of the property has well-maintained gardens with shrubs, trees and a drive to the side of the house leading to the garage.
The back garden is accessed through the conservatory and split over various levels with a raised patio and lawn area, lovely and fencing to the perimeter.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home Carluke:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.