Leven Road, Hamilton
Offers Over £105,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 2 bedroom ground floor flat located in a sought after pocket of Ferniegair. This flat is in walk-in condition and offers a modern kitchen, ensuite and bathroom.
This property benefits from excellent commuters links and is within walking distance to the train station and 5* Visitor attraction at Chatelherault Park.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Located adjacent to Chatelherault country park, lovely for a Sunday stroll.
2. Adjacent to the train station.
3. On a main bus route
4. Easy to heat and maintain.
5. Very secure area.
Entrance to the property is via a secure communal area with a wooden door giving access to the flat. Once in the hall there is a large storage cupboard, oak laminate flooring and access to all other rooms.
Bright generously sized lounge with large window and wooden flooring.
White shaker style units with contrasting worktop, matching upstand and grey oak flooring.
Master bedroom with ensuite:
Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and modern en-suite shower room.
Large double bedroom with built-in storage.
Modern white 3 piece bathroom suite with waterfall shower over the bath and wet wall finish.
Off street parking bays.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland.
It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.