Linnhe Place, Glasgow
Offers Over £145,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this attractive 3 bed semi-detached villa situated in a large corner plot in the desirable Priory Bridge district of Blantyre. Perfectly located for local amenities, travel links and supermarkets.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The size of the garden and our fabulous decked area.
2. Open plan kitchen & dining area.
3. Floored loft that can be used as an office etc.
4. Location, handy for motorway and shops.
5. Broadband speed is fantastic!
Entrance to the property is via a glazed door leading into a small vestibule with storage space and access to the lounge.
Large, bright space with a generous window to the front, walnut laminate flooring and open plan dining room and kitchen to the rear.
Modern white kitchen units with contrasting worktop, generously sized dining room with space for large dining table and French doors to the garden.
Double bedroom with large window to front.
Double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Single bedroom with built-in storage.
White three piece bathroom suite with vanity unit and shower over the bath.
The front and side of the property has an extensive lawn and decking area.
The rear of the property has a large garden and garage.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode – Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.