Lochalsh Place, Blantyre
Offers Over £177,000
Upload Abode is proud to present this generous 4 bed detached home, set within the highly desirable area of Priory Bridge, Blantyre and ideally located for local amenities, travel links and supermarkets. This home offers flexible living and benefits from a detached garage.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Open outlook so the rooms get plenty of light.
2. Lots of storage space.
3. Extension with family room and WC offers flexibility and valuable extra living space.
4. Back garden enjoys sun throughout the afternoon and evening.
5. Real community feel in the estate; Santa`s tour on Christmas Eve is a highlight!
Entrance to the property is via a white UPVC door leading to the entrance hall, with access to the living room, WC and sitting room.
A bright open space with a large front window and carpeted flooring which leads to the dining room.
Spacious enough for a generous sized dining table and with views of the back garden.
White shaker style kitchen units are perfectly complemented by a contrasting worktop and tiled splashback.
Contemporary WC with part tiled walls, suspended ceiling, white vanity and laminated flooring.
Bright, spacious double bedroom with built-in fitted mirror wardrobes.
Secondary large, bright double bedroom with views to the front of the property.
Spacious single bedroom.
Currently used as a reading/TV room and located on the ground floor.
Family bathroom with immaculate white 3 piece suite, shower over bath and modern tiles.
This home is located on an extensive corner plot with a long driveway to the garage.
The rear garden is secluded and enjoys sun throughout the day.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Blantyre:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.