Macrius Way, Motherwell
Offers Over £180,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom link-detached home within a central estate in Motherwell. This home benefits from flexible living with double internal doors to the open plan kitchen/dining area and French doors to the garden.
This home benefits from neutral decoration, an extensive back garden and is ideally located for commuters.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Large open plan downstairs which is great for entertaining family and friends.
2 .Good size back garden, a nice sun trap on a good summers day.
3. Large amount of storage space both downstairs and upstairs.
4. Quiet family friendly street.
5. Close to shops and train station.
Entrance to the property is through a white wooden door into a vestibule area with the modern WC located to the left.
Generous in size with neutral decor and glazed internal double doors leading to the dining area.
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, additional under stair storage and breakfast bar. There is considerable space to accommodate a family dining table and French doors lead out to the garden.
Master bedroom with en-suite:
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and stylish en-suite.
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Single bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Part tiled bathroom with modern white bathroom suite.
The front of the property has a monoblock driveway to accommodate two cars with a garage.
The rear of the property has a large back lawn with fencing around the perimeter.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.