Melfort Road, Hamilton
Offers Over £180,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this attractive 3 bedroom detached house in a popular area of Earnock, Hamilton. This home benefits from an external garage with electric door, Hive heating system, alarm, floored loft space and fantastic views across Hamilton and a large back garden.
This property is close to all local amenities and will appeal to a young family.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. Large windows to the front and rear of the property.
2. The stunning views.
3. Off street parking.
4. Friendly neighbours.
5. Walking distance to Townhill, St Ninians and Udston primary schools as well as St John Ogilvie High School.
Entrance to the property is via a white composite door leading into a generous hallway with a large storage area.
Bright lounge, beautifully decorated with a feature fireplace. Contrasting wooden flooring flows through to the kitchen/diner.
Impressive space with room for a large dining table and modern high gloss kitchen units with built in appliances.
Large double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture and amazing views over Hamilton.
Double bedroom with built in storage and soft hued tones.
Large single bedroom with built-in storage.
Modern fully tiled bathroom with large waterfall shower over the bath.
The front of the property has been fully mono blocked with space to accommodate two cars and has an external garage.
The rear has a paved area separated with a wall then leads on to a large lawn.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.