Offers Over £80,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this immaculate 2 bedroom end terrace house to the market. Located in a popular and central area of Blantyre, close to local amenities and just a short walk to Asda. This property is in walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Elevated position with extensive views to south and east and a park to the rear.
2. End terrace in a quiet location.
3. Friendly neighbours who have lived here for many years.
4. Handy for ASDA, health centre, schools and buses. Also, ten minutes walk to the train station.
5. Downstairs WC and good sized rooms with ample living space.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into the hall with vinyl flooring and quality carpet leading upstairs.
Generous neutral space that benefits from lots of natural light from the large window at the front and plenty of room to accommodate furniture.
Beautiful modern shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances, wood effect worktops, matching upstand, downstairs WC and access to the back garden.
Large double bedroom with views to the front and built-in storage.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Fully tiled bathroom with an electric shower over the bath and chrome towel rail.
The front of the property has a small well-maintained lawn.
The rear garden has a paved path leading to back gate and shed with decorative gravel.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode – Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. Voted Best Estate Agent in Lanarkshire. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.