Murdostoun Terrace, Motherwell
Offers Over £100,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this extended 4 bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular area of Cleland. This property benefits from a Hive heating system and flexible living space.
This home is close to all amenities including the local train station and road links to the M8.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. Family home for over 50 years ready for next family to grow.
2. Brilliant sun trap in the front and back gardens.
3. Quiet location but still central to most places.
4. Big spacious rooms.
5. Pleasant friendly neighbourhood.
Entrance to the property is through a UPVC into the hall with under stair storage, stairs to the first floor and access to the lounge.
The generous lounge benefits from lots of natural light from the large dual aspect windows and provides ample space for lounge furniture.
Modern white kitchen units are complemented by a black worktop, black tongue and groove panelling and space for an American fridge freezer.
There is a utility space with white units and speckled black and white worktops.
The large master bedroom is bright and spacious with window to the front and Juliette balcony to the back. There is a private dressing area with lots of room for storage.
Large double with views to the rear of the property.
Double bedroom with space for bedroom furniture.
Located on the ground floor, this double bedroom offers flexible living and is currently used as a second lounge.
Large family bathroom located on first floor with separate shower cubicle and contrasting black and white wetwall.
Located on the ground floor, this wet-room has an electric shower.
The front of the property has decorative stones and fencing around the perimeter.
The rear of the property has a paved area with log steps leading to the garden shed, lawn, raised covered decking area.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.