Newmilns Gardens, Glasgow
Offers Over £187,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this stylish 3 bedroom detached home situated in a popular family estate in West Craigs, Blantyre. This home is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from a bright lounge with French doors leading to the garden.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. Friendly neighbours.
2. Lovely quiet street.
3. I love how bright my living room is with the French doors.
4. My garden is well maintained and a nice sun trap in the warmer months.
5. Spacious rooms.
Entrance to the property is via a grey Rock composite door leading into the hallway with the modern W.C to the right and wooden flooring that flows through to the lounge.
Bright space with neutral decoration, under stair storage and double doors to the garden. The open plan layout provides ample space for a family dining table.
Modern shaker style wooden kitchen units, with complementary worktop and splashback. There is also space for an informal dining table.
Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and contemporary en-suite.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes currently used as a nursery.
Single bedroom with new carpet and views to the back garden.
Modern part tiled family bathroom with storage.
The front of the property has a driveway with space for two cars and access to the integral garage.
The back garden has been landscaped to provide a paved patio, artificial lawn and fencing to the perimeter.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode – Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Speed of sale – Our average sale time is only 17 days.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.