Old Edinburgh Road, Glasgow
Offers Over £115,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 2 bedroom semi-detached within a popular area of Uddingston. Benefiting from a large and beautifully landscaped garden this home is perfect for a first-time buyer.
This home offers the opportunity for the new owner to put their own stamp on the interior.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Large garden which gets sunshine all day.
2. Spacious rooms.
3. House is light and airy.
4. Property is handy for public transport, shops and schools.
5. There is lots of storage space.
Entrance to the property is through a UPVC glazed door into the entrance vestibule.
Bright beautifully decorated lounge with feature fire place.
Kitchen with WC:
White shaker style kitchen with lots of cabinet space, complimentary black worktop and space for a small table. Access to the garden is via a side door where you also find a WC and under stair storage.
Large double bedroom with mirror wardrobes and built-in storage.
Large double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Shower room with electric shower.
There is a path to the front door with a well kept lawn and shrubs to either side.
The rear of the property has a long garden with a mixture of lawn, patio and well maintained hedges to the perimeter.
Please click on the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Uddingston
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.