Orchard Street Motherwell ML1 3JDUnder Offer
Upload Abode is delighted to present this impressive 3 bedroom ground floor conversion located in a popular central area of Motherwell. One of the oldest Victorian properties in the town it offers a mix of traditional and modern features with stunning design and generous proportions.
- Unique Victorian family accommodation in the conservation area of Motherwell.
- Well maintained and decorated throughout.
- Two ensuite bathrooms.
- Excellent transport links to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Great position for popular school catchment areas.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden storm door into the vestibule with tiled floor and a glazed wooden front door. Wooden flooring flows through the hall into the two large front rooms.
This large room offers fantastic high ceilings and a large bay window to the front.
A stunning white high gloss handless kitchen complimented by wooden worktop, double oven and integrated appliances including wine cooler. The island features a gas hob and stunning extractor fan as well as a breakfast bar for casual dining, There is a second lounge area that could easily be used as a dining area.
Master Bedroom & En-suite:
Generous double bedroom, beautifully decorated with built-in wardrobes and access to a large ensuite with additional storage and corner bath.
Bedroom 2 & En-suite:
Large double bedroom, with traditional high skirting, tiled floor and feature radiator. Behind a black wooden door is a fully tiled modern ensuite with mains shower.
Currently used as a kids playroom, this large double bedroom is beautifully decorated with a large window letting in natural light and built-in storage.
Large fully tiled shower room with mains shower.
The property benefits from its own front and back garden with well-maintained gravel and paved area to relax at the rear and a separate shared drying green.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath