Philips Wynd Hamilton ML3 8PHUnder Offer
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 3 bedroom mid-terraced home in a popular pocket of Hamilton. This property is finished to a high standard throughout and in truly walk-in condition.
This home benefits from a large kitchen/diner area with great access to a low maintenance garden.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
- Quiet estate-no through road.
- Open plan family kitchen diner, great entertaining space.
- French doors from the living room and back door from the kitchen open directly to the garden.
- Garden receives sun from early morning until sunset.
- Close to local shops, schools, train stations and motorways.
Entrance to the property is via a glazed door into the hall which has access to the lounge, kitchen/diner and modern WC.
Beautifully furnished with carpet flooring and lots of natural light from the French doors to the garden.
Modern shaker style kitchen with complementary worktop, dual aspect windows provide natural light and there is a large storage cupboard under the stairs. There is a large dining area with space for an American fridge/freezer and large dining table.
Master bedroom with ensuite:
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and access to the modern ensuite shower room.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
Single bedroom currently used as a dressing room.
Modern fully tiled bathroom.
The front of the property has parking for residents and visitors.
The rear garden is a sun trap and has decking, a shed and fencing to the perimeter.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it’s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent and offer a clear and fair pricing structure.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath