Rederech Crescent, Hamilton
Offers Over £180,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this impressive 3 bedroom detached house in a popular area of Earnock in Hamilton. This home benefits from an external garage, landscaped garden and fantastic views across Hamilton.
In truly walk-in condition this property enjoys one of the best plots in the area and will appeal to a young family.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. I love the garden because it`s low maintenance and lovely to enjoy on a nice summers evening.
2. The street is very quiet and the neighbours are really friendly.
3. The location is great for the town and travelling across the central belt.
4. The garden is great for kids because it`s secure and has lots of space to play.
5. The size of the rooms in this type of property compared to new build properties.
Entrance to the property is via a white UPVC door leading into the hallway with a large storage area and under stair storage
Bright lounge with beautiful decoration and feature fireplace.
Generous space with room for a large dining table and offers direct access to the kitchen.
The extension provides a flexible space which can be an additional TV area or kids playroom.
The modern matt cream shaker style kitchen has an integrated fridge, freezer and cooker with stainless steel cooker hood and access to the back garden.
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Double bedroom with built-in storage.
Large single bedroom with built-in storage.
Modern fully tiled shower room with corner cubicle and mains powered shower.
The front of the property has a well maintained lawn with steps to the front door and fencing to the perimeter.
The rear has a mixture of raised flower beds, grey slate, and patio. There is access to a garage and monoblock driveway.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only Galloway Ave, Hamilton 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools. Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.