Saffron Crescent, Wishaw
Offers Over £140,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom semi-detached home. Located within a popular family estate in Wishaw, this excellent property offers great room size and the added benefit of an integrated garage.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Private South facing garden.
2. Lovely neighbourhood.
3. Close to the park.
4. Spacious rooms throughout our home.
5. Good storage options including the integral garage.
Entrance to the property is via a composite door into a small entrance hall with storage and access to the lounge.
Modern and bright lounge with feature a lovely feature stair case offers access to the first floor.
Shaker style oak kitchen with complementary worktop access to the dining area with French doors to the garden.
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes and a fully tiled modern en-suite.
Double bedroom with built in storage.
Double bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes.
Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and sink with storage.
The front of the property benefits from a small lawn area and driveway leadaing to the garage.
The rear of the property is private with a decking, artificial turf and fencing to the perimeter.
Please click the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Wishaw is a town in North Lanarkshire approximately 15 miles from Glasgow. There are a number of train stations within a short distance including Wishaw, Shieldmuir, Clelland, Hartwood and Shotts. Wishaw is located close to the A71 with access to Livingston and Edinburgh.
Wishaw benefits from a main hospital in the area and a number of good sporting fields and golf course.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Wishaw:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.