Shankly Drive Morningside, Wishaw ML2 9QPOffers Over £126,950
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom semi-detached home located within a popular estate in Morningside. With supermarkets and a choice of train stations close by this beautifully presented home is in walk-in condition.
The open plan kitchen/dining room offers a great space with access to a private back garden and driveway to accommodate two cars the side.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
- The decking, it’s the perfect place to sit and enjoy the lovely views with a glass of something bubbly.
- The spacious lounge flows into the kitchen/diner but close the door and it’s a great quiet place to relax with family and friends.
- The large kitchen/dining area with five ring gas cooker and stainless steel hood is the perfect place to entertain.
- It’s a great place to live with access to parks, the countryside and transport links to Edinburgh, Glasgow and beyond.
- Morningside has a great sense of community and lovely neighbours.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into a spacious downstairs hall with W/C.
Beautifully decorated lounge with wooden flooring covering the whole of the ground floor.
Spacious kitchen/dining room with shaker style units and complementary worktop. Under stair storage and access to the garden through the French doors.
Lovely room with feature wall, space for a king size bed and built in wardrobes.
This bedroom comfortably fits a queen size double bed.
Single bedroom with built-in storage currently used as a games room/snug.
Part tiled with white bathroom suite and electric shower above the bath.
The front of the property boasts a path to the front door, lawn and driveway to accommodate two cars with access to the back garden.
The back garden is private and has a paved patio area with shed, lawn, decking and fencing to the perimeter.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our amazing 3D Virtual Tour.
Wishaw is a town in North Lanarkshire approximately 15 miles from Glasgow. There are a number of train stations within a short distance including Wishaw, Shieldmuir, Clelland, Hartwood and Shotts. Wishaw is located close to the A71 with access to Livingston and Edinburgh.
If you have a young family it’s good to know Morningside has its own primary schools and 2 secondaries within 2 miles.
Wishaw benefits from a main hospital in the area and a number of good sporting fields and golf course.
Why choose Upload Abode to Sell Your Home in Wishaw
- Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent in Wishaw and Central Scotland. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
- Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
- Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure. Sell your home for only £995 on completion.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath