Sherry Avenue, Motherwell
Offers Over £125,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this pretty 3 bedroom semi-detached home for sale in a popular residential area of Motherwell. This home is beautifully decorated with an open-plan kitchen/diner and is in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. The cabin in the garden can be used for many things and is a great space to entertain.
2. The neighbourhood is lovely. Our neighbours have been there a long time and that makes it a great place to live.
3. Close proximity to the train station.
4. Close link to motorways.
5. Off road parking.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into a small entrance hall with access to the lounge and grey carpet that flows up to first floor.
Spacious and bright lounge with a bay window to the front, light grey oak flooring and tasteful neutral decoration.
Modern kitchen with white shaker style units, complementary wood effect work tops and integrated appliances. The dining space offers ample space for a dining table as well as additional under stair storage.
Double bedroom with feature wallpaper, built-in mirrored wardrobes and tiled flooring.
Double bedroom with grey laminate flooring, currently used as kids bedroom with bunkbeds.
Single bedroom with views to the front.
Fully tiled with electric shower above the bath and vanity sink unit.
The front of the property benefits from a small lawn area, long driveway and paved path to the entrance.
The rear of the property has been monoblocked for low maintenance and features a timber cabin currently used as a kids playroom.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.