Skylands Rise Hamilton ML3 8SAOffers Over £229,950
Upload Abode is delighted to present this impressive 5 bedroom detached family home. Located within the popular family estate of Torhead Farm in Hamilton this home is well presented and finished to a high standard throughout.
Tastefully decorated with a stunning open plan living/dining area this beautiful family home is in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
- Love the layout of the house with the sitting room at the back.
- Nice friendly neighbours on a great street.
- Good community spirit.
- Quiet area.
- All the bedrooms are a great size which is brilliant for a growing family.
Entrance to the property is via a stylish grey door with sidelight into an entrance vestibule. A glazed internal door leads into the hall with dark grey oak flooring and access to the kitchen, wc, fifth bedroom and stairs to the open plan lounge/dining room and first floor.
Bright and modern kitchen with rose gold handles and tiles that perfectly complement the cream kitchen units.
The Oak flooring and units continue from the kitchen into the utility room with door to the side garden.
This large open plan room benefits from natural light due to the large window and french doors. It is beautifully decorated and offers ample space for a family dining table and lounge furniture with wall mounted TV and under stair storage.
Master bedroom and En-suite
Exquisitely decorated master bedroom with dark walls and gold woodwork. There is a walk in wardrobe and modern en-suite shower room.
Large double bedroom currently used as a nursery with built-in wardrobes.
Double bedroom on the first floor.
Double bedroom on the first floor.
Double bedroom on the ground floor which could be used as a family room.
Fully tiled family bathroom with shower above the bath.
The front of the property boasts a large driveway with space to accommodate two cars.
The back garden has a paved patio, artificial lawn, decking and play area.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our amazing 3D Virtual Tour.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourite`s are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
If you are looking for an estate agent Hamilton get in touch today!
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath