South Park Grove, Biggar
Offers Over £160,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 2 bedroom semi-detatched house. Located in a popular residential area of Biggar, this property is finished to a high standard and benefits from a kitchen/diner and private rear garden with decking.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. Friendly neighbours on a quiet estate.
2. Plenty of parking.
3. The house is a great size with plenty of room.
4. Lovely private garden at the rear.
5. Biggar is a lovely area to bring up children.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden front door into the hallway with under stair storage access to the WC.
Bright lounge due to the natural light from the bay window at the front and neutral decoration.
Open plan kitchen/diner with white shaker style kitchen and complimentary wooden worktop and tiled splashback. There is ample space for a family dining table and French doors leading to the garden.
Master bedroom & en-suite:
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and stylish en-suite shower room.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Fully tiled bathroom.
There is a monoblock driveway to the front of the property with space to accommodate 2 cars.
The rear of the property has raised decking, lawn, shrubs, a garden shed and fencing to the perimeter.
Why choose Upload Abode – Estate Agents in Biggar
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.