St Cuthbert Way, Hamilton
Offers Over £130,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 3 bedroom end terrace home in a popular and central area of Burnbank, Hamilton. This home has recently been refurbished with fresh decor and floor coverings.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. We have fantastic neighbours who are very friendly and helpful.
2. Private very quiet street.
3. It has been recently renovated and is freshly decorated.
4. It is very close to the motorway links.
5. We have 2 reserved car parking spaces - off the road and in sight.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into an entrance vestibule with access to the W.C. Light grey oak flooring flows through to the lounge.
Generous bright lounge with exposed staircase.
Modern high gloss kitchen units with complementary worktop and splashback. Space for informal dining, built in storage and French doors accessing the garden.
Large double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Currently used as a T.V room with luxurious grey carpeting.
Currently used as a dressing room this double bedroom has a contemporary feature wall.
Fully tiled shower room with large shower enclosure and vanity sink unit.
The front of the property has a monoblock driveway.
The rear of the property is monoblocked with fencing to the perimeter.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and Bar West at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
If you are looking for an estate agent Hamilton get in touch today!
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.