Staig Wynd, Motherwell
Offers Over £185,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this excellent 3 bedroom detached home within a popular estate in Motherwell. This home is beautifully presented and in walk-in condition, it also benefits from being close to a range of amenities including shops, schools and travel links.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. It`s a great location.
2. We get the sun in our back garden all day.
3. Large dining room to entertain.
4. Large lounge with patio doors to look out into garden.
5. Cul-de-sac safe for children.
Entrance to the property is through a wooden and glazed door into the entrance vestibule with access to the dining room, kitchen, W.C. and lounge.
Spacious, bright and modern lounge with patio doors leading to the back garden.
Stunning high gloss grey units are complemented by contrasting light worktop finished off with an eye catching black sink.
Currently used as a dining room this lovely space is finished with hardwood oak flooring and is spacious enough for large dining table, and dining room furniture. This room could also be used as a second sitting room, bedroom or kids playroom.
Master bedroom with en-suite:
Large double bedroom with mirror wardrobes and en-suite with shower.
Double bedroom with mirror wardrobes.
Fully tiled modern bathroom with white three piece suite and feature waterfall bath taps.
The front of the property has a driveway accommodating 2 cars and small lawn area.
The rear of the property has a paved patio area with landscaped garden and fencing to the perimeter.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.