Station Road Blantyre G72 9AAUnder Offer
** SOLD in 4 DAYS ** Upload Abode is delighted to present this traditional 3 bedroom semi-detached home in a central area of Blantyre. This home offers a perfect mix of modern and traditional features including large bright rooms with high ceilings and a modern en-suite and bathroom.
Close to local amenities and just a short walk to the train station this property is in walk-in condition.
- Large south facing garden with privacy where you can sit out all day and night in summer.
- High ceilings offer a great sense of space.
- Multi-fuel burning stove is great, especially in the winter evenings.
- The location; we are not car locked, walking distance to the train station, shops and park.
- The ridiculously fast broadband speed which makes working from home stress free.
Entrance to the property is via a composite door into the vestibule with glazed door leading to the hallway with storage and access to the master bedroom and lounge.
Neutrally decorated lounge with high ceilings, a multi-fuel burning stove and space for a home office under the stairs.
White shaker style galley kitchen with a mix of floor and wall cabinets and complementary worktops.
Bright room due to the natural light from the patio doors with ample space for a family dining table and built-in storage.
Master bedroom & en-suite:
Large double bedroom on the ground floor with modern en-suite. This room is currently used as a family room with sofa bed.
Large double bedroom on the first floor with mirrored wardrobes and views to the front.
Large single bedroom.
Modern stylish fully tiled family bathroom with built-in storage.
The front of the property boasts a gated paved driveway with space to accommodate two cars.
The back garden has been landscaped to include a mix of paving and lawn with outbuilding and fencing to the perimeter.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our amazing 3D Virtual Tour.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode – Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. Voted Best Estate Agent in Lanarkshire. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath