Udston Road Hamilton ML2 9HTSold £110,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this attractive 2 bedroom end terrace home located on a large corner plot with driveway, garage, outbuilding and private garden to the rear.
With close access to schools, local transport, shops and bars, this home also benefits from a converted loft space.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
- We have brilliant neighbours.
- Its great central location which is also very quiet.
- We have a massive back garden that’s a sun trap and perfect for relaxing.
- Plenty of space in the drive for 3 cars as well as the garage.
- The large converted loft provides lots of additional storage space but could be used as another room.
Entrance to the property is via a double glazed door into a small entrance hall.
Generous bright room with laminate flooring and a large TV cabinet/storage unit.
Modern white gloss kitchen units with complementary grey worktop and floor tiles as well as black tile splashback. The kitchen includes a range cooker and American Fridge freezer and has a separate utility area under the stairs that houses the washing machine/tumble drier.
Large double bedroom wooden flooring, mirrored wardrobes and built-in storage.
Large double bedroom.
Fully tiled with electric shower above the bath.
The loft has been converted and provides a large additional space with heating, electrics and Velux window for light.
The front of the property boasts a large driveway with space to accommodate 3 cars and a garage.
The rear of the property is landscaped with a decking and paved area at the back door and large lawn with new fencing to the perimeter.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed priced online estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces