Victoria Quadrant, Motherwell
Offers Over £123,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this generous 3 bedroom semi-detached home for sale in a central area of Holytown Motherwell. This home benefits from a large lounge/dining area, drive and private garden.
This beautiful family home is tastefully decorated throughout and offers fantastic entertaining space.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. The position of our house, it`s tucked away at the bottom of the Quadrant with no houses directly behind us.
2. The open plan living and dining area is especially great for family get togethers. It feels spacious but also nice and cosy.
3. The location as it gives us easy assess to the M8 for both Glasgow and Edinburgh as well as the ability to walk home from Holytown train station.
4. The street is really friendly and we have lovely neighbours.
5. Our large back garden as it catches lots of sun, is a god size and offers lots of future potential.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door into a small entrance hall with storage and access to the lounge.
Modern and bright lounge with feature red wall and fireplace.There is a natural flow to the open plan dining area with French doors to the garden. A lovely feature stair case offers access to the first floor.
Shaker style oak kitchen with complementary worktop and door to the rear garden.
Double bedroom with views to the front and mirrored wardrobes.
Double bedroom built in mirrored wardrobes.
Single bedroom currently used as a dressing room
Fully tiled family bathroom with electric shower over the bath and sink vanity.
The front of the property benefits from a small lawn area and long driveway to accommodate several cars.
The rear of the property is private with a paved patio and large lawn with fencing to the perimeter.
Please click the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.