Village Road, Glasgow
Offers Over £160,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom mid-terrace unique home located within a quiet residential area of Cambuslang. This home is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from period features and modern decor.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Period property which boasts high ceilings and spacious rooms with a modern twist.
2. Farmhouse style kitchen, in keeping with the property which offers plenty of storage.
3. Large back garden that sees sunshine all day.
4. Fantastic location that is close to amenities and within 5 minute walking distance to Newton train station. There is good links to M74 and M8.
5. The property is set within a quiet location with no through traffic.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door with light grey oak flooring that flows throughout the ground floor.
Delightful bright room with a large window, access to the kitchen and third bedroom/study.
Galley style kitchen with white shaker style units and complementary wood effect worktops. The sun room provides space for dining and additional storage with matching kitchen units.
Immaculately presented large double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes and feature wallpaper.
Double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture
Accessed from the lounge, this room offers flexible living as a study or single bedroom with built-in storage.
Part tiled modern bathroom with mains powered shower over bath and mirrored storage above the sink.
The front of this home benefits from a small well-maintained lawn and paved path to the entrance.
The rear of this home has a large garden area, paved patio and path leading to the shed with fencing to the perimeter.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Cambuslang:
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.