Waddell Crescent, Morningside, Wishaw
Offers Over £185,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this impressive 4 bedroom detached family home. Located within a popular family estate in Morningside, Wishaw this home is well presented and finished to a high standard throughout.
Tastefully decorated this home benefits from a lovely open plan feel downstairs and is in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. A lovely back garden not over looked on the corner plot.
2. We love the open plan feel on the ground floor, great for entertaining family and friend.
3. The house is really spacious with 4 great sized bedrooms.
4. Its a really nice place to live with lots of friendly neighbours.
5. We love the bi-fold doors in the lounge.
Entrance to the property is via a stylish black composite door leading into a long hallway with large WC to the left. There is access to the integral garage with the kitchen/diner ahead. There is also a large storage cupboard under the stairs.
A beautifully designed bright and modern kitchen with a mixture of white high gloss and wood effect units, black contrasting worktop, built in oven/microwave and space for large dining table overlooking the decking with bi-fold doors offering access to the garden.
Large windows offer lots of natural light in this beautifully decorated room.
Master bedroom and En-suite:
Neutrally decorated master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and luxurious en-suite with enclosed shower and rainfall shower head.
Large double bedroom with built in storage.
Double bedroom with space for bedroom furniture.
Single bedroom currently used as home office.
Part tiled family bathroom with vanity sink and mains powered rainfall shower.
The front of the property boasts a large driveway with space to accommodate two cars leading to the garage. There is a path with lawn to the side.
The private back garden has lawn, decking and gravel with fencing to the perimeter.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our amazing 3D Virtual Tour.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Morningside
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.