Westerton Avenue, Larkhall
Offers Over £48,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this 2 bedroom lower cottage flat located in a quiet residential area of Larkhall. This property benefits from generous room sizes, a recently modernised bathroom and has excellent commuter links.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. The new bathroom is great for relaxing.
2. The great size of bedrooms and living room
3. Close to local shops and public transport, the bus stop is just a few minutes` walk away
4. Large windows bring in lots of natural light
5. The flat is warm and easy to heat
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door giving access to the flat. Once in the hall, there is a storage cupboard and access to all other rooms.
Bright spacious lounge with large window, feature fire and ample space for lounge and dining furniture.
Traditional shaker style kitchen with wood effect work tops and splashback.
Large double bedroom with built-in storage.
Accessed through the lounge, this double bedroom has views if the quiet back garden.
Newly installed bathroom with wet wall finish and chrome towel rail.
Large lawn to the front of the property with fencing around the perimeter.
The rear of the property boasts a large lawn.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.