Wilsons Road, Motherwell
Offers Over £185,000
Upload Abode is delighted to present this charming 2 bedroom cottage for sale in the popular semi-rural area of Hareshaw, Motherwell. This home benefits from a beautifully decorated lounge, stunning kitchen, luxurious bathroom and a delightful garden room.
This home is tastefully decorated throughout and in walk-in condition.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. Quiet, friendly neighbourhood.
2. Log burning fire is great for the winter.
3. Newly installed kitchen.
4. The freestanding bath in the newly fitted bathroom.
5. Conservatory/sunroom with views of the garden.
Entrance to the property is via a white UPVC door into the hall with access to the lounge, dining room and master bedroom.
Lovely, bright and neutrally decorated with feature fireplace and access to the kitchen and dining room.
Large dining room with tiled flooring that flows to the garden room and feature spiral staircase leading to the first floor.
Modern white gloss handleless kitchen units with complementary grey worktop, stainless steel built-in cooker and chrome feature radiator.
Master bedroom & En-suite:
Large double bedroom on the ground floor with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
Located on the ground floor this fully tiled bathroom offers a stunning white feature bath and sink with vanity unit.
Beautiful room with views over the back garden.
Bright double bedroom on the first floor with velux window and storage in the eves. additional office space in the corridor.
Additional space in the hallway of the first floor, currently used as an office with lots of storage under the eves.
The front of the property benefits from a large monoblock area with driveways to either side.
The rear of the property is well beautifully designed with a large patio area, well-kept lawn and feature raised bed with outside lights.
Please click the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell
1. Reputation – Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.