Upload Abode can sell your house and provide an excellent local service at a fixed price.
We work with other professionals with the same ethos to offer these additional estate agent services if required.
Since 2008 it has been illegal to sell a property in Scotland without a home report. The home report comprises of 4 sections, the single survey, property questionnaire, energy certificate and mortgage valuation report.
In Scotland sellers must have a completed home report before they can present their property to the market.
As a Scottish estate agent we realise the importance of your home report and work in partnership with one of Scotland’s leading chartered surveyors.
With 26 offices around the country they have expert local knowledge.
We have pre-negotiated a competitive price on our customer’s behalf and can organise this service for you.
If you would prefer to arrange your own Home Report, you are free to do so.
The Upload Abode Financial Services team have access to the whole of the mortgage market and providing the best advice for your requirements.
They will complete most of the application forms with you and ensure you are always kept updated on the progress of your mortgage.
They will always offer fair and objective mortgage advice making sure you understand every detail before you make your decision.
- Over 20 years in the mortgage & protection advice market
- We believe in face to face advice, albeit virtually at the moment
- We work for you, not the lender or provider
- We have access to a range of lenders to obtain the most suitable lender and mortgage deal for you. (when you go directly to your bank you are limiting yourself to their criteria and their mortgage deals which isn’t always the best option)
- We are with you every step of the way from a decision in principle all the way through to your mortgage offer being issued. We deal with everything in between so you don’t have to
- We know the property market and how fast paced it is at the moment, this is why we offer flexible appointments times to suit you, including evening and weekends
- There is no upfront fee for our advice and our fees are only payable on completion of the mortgage
- There is no fee for protection advice
- We will work with you to ensure you have the most suitable protection in place for your new home and your family
If you do not have a solicitor, we are happy to recommend a firm of solicitors with the same values as our own.
Our approachable solicitors provide a professional and efficient service and are committed to providing clear and concise advice at a fair price.
With each member of the team having over 18 years experience you can be sure your house buying journey will be completed by a solicitor you can trust.