Follow us on
Discover this charming two-bedroom flat nestled on Waterside Street, Strathaven. Perfect for first-time buyers, this gem offers a perfect blend of semi-rural tranquillity and modern sophistication. The spacious rooms offer plenty of natural light and views of the surrounding landscape.
5 things the current owners love about this home:
1. Strathaven is a fantastic market town with great schools, including a high school that boasts excellent results.
2. Strathaven is a quiet town surrounded by stunning countryside, which has lots of excellent walks. It is also close to East Kilbride and Hamilton, and is close to the M74, for excellent links both North and South.
3. The flat has been recently decorated and has high ceilings, it is bright and spacious and it has a very airy yet homely feel.
4. The flat has a very private, low-maintenance, back garden with a new decking area and rockery, there's also potential to improve it further at the side.
5. The flat is in the centre of town with a nice selection of shops including take-aways, pub and restaurant and a fantastic bakery, as well as a lovely park.
The flat boasts a modern kitchen equipped with all the essentials, where you can test your culinary skills and serve delicious meals. Beyond the kitchen, an open-plan lounge and dining room await. This inviting space is perfect for hosting guests or relaxing after a long day, providing a seamless flow for entertaining and everyday living. Two double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom complete the internal accommodation.
Step outside and enjoy the decking, it's an ideal spot for dining in the warmer months or simply enjoying a cup of tea and the peaceful surroundings.There is also parking to the rear.
This flat is more than just a place to live; it's a home waiting to be filled with new memories. The semi-rural setting is perfect for those seeking a calmer pace of life, but with easy access to local amenities and attractions.
Don't miss this opportunity to stake your claim in Strathaven's property market. This flat at 24 Waterside Street is the perfect stepping stone for first-time buyers.
Say YES to the address @uploadabode
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
North Lanarkshire Council, Band B